Aten KVM Cable Adapter with RJ45 to DisplayPort (w/ Audio Signal) & USB to suit KM and KN series
SKU code: KA7189-AX
We are working on click and collect integration.To confirm in store availability please call us on 08 8254 3522 to ensure we have your item in stock!
NSW Warehouse - Qty: 2
QLD Warehouse - Qty: 1
SA Warehouse - Qty: 2
VIC Warehouse - Qty: 4
The KA7189 supports Audio De-Embedder, which extracts the audio from a DisplayPort signal. More advanced features of KA7189 include the small size and lightweight design, as well as superior signal compensation and delay skew technologies for greatly enhanced video quality.
- Both USB connectors must be plugged into USB ports on the target computer for the KA7189 to receive sufficient power.
- *Please refer to the webpage of KVM Adapter Cable Compatibility List (https://www.aten.com/global/en/products/kvmtool/kacablecompatibility/) for information about compatible KVM Switches.
(1) Currently, there is a compatibility issue between KA7189 and Intel® HD/UHD Graphics 630.
If you are planning to use KA7189 on a system with Intel® HD/UHD Graphics 630, we strongly recommend that you choose our KA7188 solution with a converter solution below instead.
1. For systems with DP++ support, choose KA7188 with VC985 converter.
2. For systems without DP++ support, choose KA7188 with VC986 converter.
Connects a KVM switch to the DisplayPort video and USB ports of a target computer*
Supports Audio De-Embedder
Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for different distances
Keyboard and mouse emulation – keeps your server functioning smoothly when it’s disconnected from the switch's KVM port or is relocated to a different KVM port
Virtual Media Support**
Smart Card / CAC Reader Support**
Superior video quality - supports resolution up to 1920 x 1200 (Reduced blanking)***
Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
Compatible With Below:
KM0532, KM0932, KN1108VA, KN1116VA, KN1132V, KN2116VA, KN2124VA, KN2132VA,